The objective of the dress code is to ensure that everyone is aware of and comfortable with the Club’s expectations of proper dress and should not diminish any person’s enjoyment of the Club. If you are uncertain as to the application of these rules, please do not hesitate to contact the office or Golf Shop staff for assistance.
- Denim/jeans of any color or any use, including pants, shorts, shirts, skirts, dresses or hats, are not appropriate attire anywhere in the Club.
- Shirts with collars, turtlenecks or mock-turtlenecks must be worn at all times and in all areas of the Club.
- Sports caps should not be worn in any dining area.
- All players must wear non-penetrating, spikeless shoes when playing the golf course..
- For men, shirts with collars, turtlenecks or mock-turtlenecks.
- For women, appropriate shirts/blouses, with or without collars; logo tee shirts are not appropriate.
- Shorts must be at least Bermuda length (maximum 3 inches above the knee).
NO JEANS of any kind are allowed at the club which includes the pool deck. This includes but is not limited to jean shorts, jean skirts, and white jeans. Please remind any nannies and or friends that you bring with you to the pool.